Commercial & Academic Purchases For Use With DEFORM
As part of Absoft’s line of Pro Fortran compilers, we also provide support for DEFORM software packages. The following DEFORM compatible compilers are available for direct purchase:
- DEFORM v10.2, v11.0 & v11.1 are Compatible with Absoft Pro Fortran v11.0
- Older versions of DEFORM are Compatible With Absoft Pro Fortran v10.0 & v9.0
If you’re not a DEFORM customer, newer versions of our compilers are available for ordering. Click here to learn more about our entire fleet of Pro Fortran compilers, or request a free evaluation using the form to the right.
Terminology Used in the Product Descriptions:
- SUSS = Single User, Single Seat
- 1U = 1 Concurrent User (2U=2 Users etc.)
- FNL = Floating Network License
- FCL = Floating Cluster License
- NL = License is Node-Locked to a Specific Machine
- MP = Multiple Processors
- UG = Upgrade
If you have questions on purchasing a DEFORM compatible compiler or desire specific configuration not listed here, your Absoft Sales Team is ready to help.