Are You Looking for Technical Support Assistance?
Absoft prides itself on providing a dedicated support staff to answer questions, guide users, and assist customers with technical issues or concerns they may experience. We provide a variety of technical support options for both individuals and organizations of all sizes, including dedicated support for users who have purchased support contracts. We provide free active support for current releases only. If you’re looking to connect with other users, or you need help on a problem that others may know the answer to, we also provide a user forum for discussion.
Before you contact us for technical support, please take the time to complete the following steps, as your question may have already been answered:
- Check your user guide and examples included with your distribution media. The example software included with your release cover a wide range of topics that may answer common questions.
- Read the support FAQs for your product and version. We’ve compiled an extensive FAQ of answers that have been posed to us over the years and your question may have already been answered there.
- Download service packs available for both current and previous releases. Make sure that you’ve installed the most current version of the software. Service packs improve the performance of our applications and correct compatibility issues.
- Consult the user forum where you can exchange questions and information with other users. Our forums are extensive, and include topics on Linux, Windows, Macintosh, cluster, and library programming.
- Search our website for your exact question using the form at the top of our website.
Contact Us Directly
If you are an Absoft customer with a current release or active support or maintenance contract and you’re looking for technical support, please contact us using the methods below. Technical support hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Phone: 1 (248) 220 1190
- Fax: 1 (248) 220 1194
- Contact us through email: