Announcing Absoft Pro Fortran 2019
Just released for Windows, macOS, and Linux, Absoft Pro Fortran 2019 includes upgrades which improve performance and enhance the user experience on all platforms. For macOS and Linux, Pro Fortran 2019 is a complete 64-bit package to ensure compatibility with future macOS and Linux operating system releases.
Customers upgrading to Pro Fortran 2019 from earlier releases are also eligible for another 12 months of technical support at no extra charge.
Key Improvements in Pro Fortran 2019
- Support for IMSL 2018
- Performance Enhancements
- AbsoftTools IDE Enhancements
- High-resolution display support (Linux)
- FFTW3 Discrete Fourier Transform Library AbsoftTools Plugin
- NetCDF 4.4 AbsoftTools Plugin
- PLPlot 5.9.9 Plugin (Linux)
- Microsoft MPI 9.0 Plugin (Windows)
- Full 64-bit package For Compatibility with future OS upgrades (macOS and Linux)
Complete Product Specifications
Details on the complete package for each of the supported systems are available.
- Absoft Pro Fortran 2019 for Windows
- Absoft Pro Fortran 2019 for OS X
- Absoft Pro Fortran 2019 for Linux
Special Upgrade Pricing Available
Upgrading to the current version of Absoft Pro Fortran ensures access to technical support and the latest performance enhancements for the coming year. Special upgrade pricing is available for customers who have purchased Absoft Pro Fortran 2018 and for customers with older releases. Please contact the Absoft sales department for further details.