Absoft Will Be Closing Soon
Absoft Corporation will be ceasing operations on September 30th, 2022.
August – Sales and support will continue as usual though August 30th.
September – Beginning on September 1st, Absoft will transition to support only through email and online forums. Access to service packs and electronic delivery packages will be available until September 30th.
After September 30th – Absoft will be closed.
Thank you to all of our customers and partners for your 42 years of support!
Absoft Pro Fortran 2022
Build Faster Code Faster
Pro Fortran 2022 combines performance and features not available from any other Fortran vendor.
- Industry-leading performance
- Robust, parallel, scalable code
- Easy-to-use, Fortran/C IDE or command prompt, speeds development
- AWE Fortran application framework, HPC, Data Access and Math Libraries
- 2D/3D Graphics
- Windows, macOS and Linux have the same look, feel, and functionality
- Dynamic, mixed floating licenses available
- Industry’s best tech support includes live phone technicians
- Special bundle pricing for optional IMSL Numerical Libraries available
- macOS Pro Fortran runs on M1 Silicon using Rosetta 2 translation
Windows Bonus – GINO GUI Lite a $395 value – Included FREE!
Interested in knowing more about Absoft?
Choosing the right compiler is important, so it makes sense to do some research about an organization before making a choice.
- Find out what customers are saying about us
- See a small sample of companies that use Pro Fortran
- Contact our sales team to learn more about your options
Introducing Absoft Pro Fortran
Take a look at the video below to learn more about our compiler:
Click here to view more Pro Fortran how-to videos from Absoft.
Designed to build code in the most efficient way possible, the Pro Fortran compiler utilizes advanced technology. This includes load balancing, AVX and OpenMP 3.1 support, AMDAL HPC scientific and engineering math library, Parallel versions of Lapack and BLAS libraries, Fast Data Visualization, and much more. We’re continually improving our Pro Fortran tool suite, and the Absoft Fortran IDE—the only commercial Fortran IDE developed by Fortran experts. By developers. For developers.